Sunday, January 9, 2011

Pinky Jewellery Brampton

RING IN THE FINGER OF CORINA

So Corina reacts to Ovid gift .



contemplate on my finger the ring that you gave me, my beloved, and I see it shine. Hopefully always shine and your love and mine. That when the fire of the funeral pyre consumes me, cover my bones with the gold ring as a sign of your eternal love material. But, alas, I dare not dream much. I have seen many times, just the wind changes direction, the eyes of a handsome boy as you fly with him in search of new love and excitement ...! So, not to suffer, I agree with the mother Venus grant me this, that my love for Ovid lasts only one day more than his love for me.

NOTA: Espero que hayƔis recibido muchos regalos y acerdados...
*y ** Pinturas murales de Pompeya.

0 comments:

Post a Comment